- You have decided to save time and to reduce routine work: You engage PlasmidFactory to produce your plasmids.
- Final details such as order quantity / quality level of plasmid DNA, desired buffer system, desired concentration, etc. are clarified with you.
- You send a 20 µg DNA sample in a padded envelope to PlasmidFactory.
- PlasmidFactory blinds your order by assigning a “PF-number” und creates a new database entry, in which all other steps are documented.
- PlasmidFactory performs the routine reception Quality Control (QC) and then prepares a glycerol stock.
- On the basis of the glycerol stock the fermentation will be initiated. PlasmidFactory makes use of several specific E. coli production strains.
- PlasmidFactory uses optimized and multi-stage chromatographic methods for plasmid purification.
- The consistently high quality and reproducibility of the DNA and thus your research results is guaranteed.
- According to your individual order, further purification steps will be performed to ensure a plasmid purity at the highest level.
- PlasmidFactory prepares a detailed QC Report, that you will receive after the production.
- Up to seven different quality control tests are performed by default and are already included in the price. Further QC tests, e.g. sequencing, can be arranged individually.
- You will receive the plasmid on dry ice in desired concentration and guaranteed amount.
to the top
- For each re-order, PlasmidFactory guarantees the same product specifications as in the initial order.
- So you make sure the reproducibility of your experiments.